- Explain to a christian man about the science behind dating rocks
- he then compares radioactive decay to water boiling
- i explain that they are completely different then go into greater detail.
- Asks me about half-life’s
- I tell him more detailed information.
- Remains skeptical says i cant prove that the decay is constant.
- give many points on how we have determined that it is.
- Remains adamant that i dont know what i’m talking about because i didnt live for sixty thousand years to determine that Carbon fourteen is stable after that point.
- Clearly,everything im saying is purely theoretical.
- Another christian friend jumps in to say in essence that you cant just believe what people tell you especially when its not factual.
- Me: is that what preachers…..and…and…
Does anyone else not see that connection between the last comment he made and how that disproves anything about anything?
He got fired today.
I had to write a statement on my break for HR.
And he sent me a message on Facebook apologizing.
I’m just glad it’s over
Stick it to tha man.
This guy was told by his Homeowners Association that he couldn’t fly the American flag in his front yard.
Lances dog just peed on me
Welcome to the club.